It's my house!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellaterra214

Bellaterra214
Reaction score
So today, I cut some of the wheat grass that is growing on my patio and put it in stacking cups to give to the rabbits. The rabbits were all in there separate condos sleeping. Bino, Lulu and then Sebastian/Anya's.

So, on a tangent, I have 3 bunny condos in my apartment. I started out with one bunny condo and they fought over it....a lot. So I put another bunny that worked for Bino and Lulu until Lulu's recent neuter. Now Lulu has to have his own condo. Sigh~ It has helped improve Lulu's and Bino's relationship, but like any other brothers, they have tiffs. As long as no one gets close to another buns home, all is well.

After setting the cup in Seb/Anya's, I turned to leave and I hear the cup hit the condo step and then the floor. I turn around and see Anya's head peeking out to make sure she threw the cup far enough. That little bugger!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume she's thinking "not happening, not in my house" as she chucks it out. So I put it in again, and wahlaa!! Out comes the cup. I've heard of bunnies doing this, but this is the first time I have seen it. And, the smugness on her face when she sees it on the floor. omg

Have any of your buns done something like this?

I clean their hutches when they are out and the first thing they do when I put them up is arrange all their toys again. When I put new paper in the litter boxes it's the same thing--they hop in an start arranging all the paper.

Mine does this-she tosses toys out of her cage if the door is open and peeks out to see where they went to and it was only with certain things...

Hehe. I usually wait till they are out to play before I do anything with the condo, but I found out Anya's pet peeve. She actually scowled at me today for putting a stick in their house. LMAO...its so cute, Anya's sassy-ness is well known in this house, but this takes the cake.

I've heard of the rearranging, but I haven't experienced that yet. I know Sebastian never goes around anything. He will move everything in his path to the side and then keep walking.

My grandbun Jovi lives a mile from me with my son - I visit and do well bunny checks several times a week. Jovi knows that when Nonny arrives, her room and potty area always gets cleaned. She's semi ok with her room being cleaned, the toys are put back in the basket, water bottle refilled, fresh hay and special nonny made salad, but she draws the line at the litter area. Yesterday when I came in the door, she ran straight over and stretched out on her belly in front of her litterbox and glare dared me to pick up her poos.

Latest posts

Back