IT'S FRIDAY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otS3go

Reaction score
Ok, the end of my first day of work in, whatseems, a lifetime. So, for the first time in awhile, I have that trueFriday feeling and would wish to express it with you all...

OK...

YEAH W00P W33KEND!!! SHAZAM! SHIBBY! WEEKEND...

If anyone else has that Friday feeling, feel free to let it out here, go on, indulge yourself!

I work 6 days a week and the weekends means morehours for me. Mondays are my day off. I did just take a 3 day vacation.was too tired from all the work. Bunnies and family got a little extratime with me.

Cristy

Love that Friday feeling of wrapping up a schoolweek!!!!! Doesn't end for me though -- I spend Friday nightsworking on 10th grade lesson plans, try to do 8th grade lesson planssometime over the weekend (am also judging rabbits over the weekends)at this time of year as well as spending evenings on kindergartenlesson plans.

I feel like the cycle never ends. I'd sure like to know whathappened to my summer. I had promised to take little Matthewto the beach (right down the road) and we never made it there:( It's always so busy here.

Pam

I honestly feel gutted for all those out there whose weekend is ruined by work and other things.

Because of this I am actually dreading my time in the pub 2 nite, as I shall feel guiltly to all those poor innocent souls :(

You'll just have to drown your sorrows I guess. :p

Speaking of which, my husband and I bought a bottle ofryeyesterday, were walking through the mall and the bagslipped out of his hand. Bye bye rye.....

I used to be a chicklet who worked only weekendsso I used to dreat them! Well, now I'm in college and Friday, Saturdayand Sundays are my day off! However, I still end up driving placeswhich I hate doing. :) I drive about 2 hrs a day to college and from.The more you take the longer drive the shorter it seems to become.

Yah! for the non-workers on the weekends. For those that work weekends,just think you got more money by the end of the weekend.

[shadow=lime] ~*~Amanda~*~ [/shadow]

I love Fridays, but I love Saturday mornings even better!! :)

Hey Jan, how'd your first day on the job go?

-Carolyn

Thanks for asking, Carolyn - all I cansay is Aaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!! I have just started in a ForeignExchange bureau which has opened in a local store (a bit like Walmart).The first part went great until I was on my own and had to balance andlock up. My head is just spinning, so I am going to chill with mybabies and have a nice glass of wine, and try not to worry abouttomorrow :shock:

Hi Jan,

You'll get it. It takes some time to learn the ropes, but you're a fastlearner and you're a survivor, so I'm not worried about you at all. Ido know what it's like to be completely frustrated like that too andthey throw you into something you just aren't prepared for. Take yourtime and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Even ifthat's all day long.

Enjoy the time when you're not there and try not to think about it.Tomorrow will take care of itself and you'll get through another day.This is the worst part.

(Word to the wise: don't trust anyone with your feelings or yourpersonal life stories for at least a year. I know it sounds like a longtime, but that advice never failed me. Until you really get to know thelay of the land and you learn people's personalities and what motivatesthem, it's best to not say anything about how you feel.)

Each day will get better and it will become clearer.

:)

Kiss those bunnies for me and enjoy the fine wine.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, Thanks. Have just finished my second dayand everything went really well :). Good advice about trusting people.However, during my training I did happen to mention how crazy I was onrabbits, and it has become kind of a joke now - but in a nice way, notlike in my last job. I think that , once again, I shall become known asthe 'Crazy Bunny Lady' - Jan

Dear Jan,

Glad that the 2nd day got better. Each one will get easier.

When I said that about trusting people, I meant with information that someone could use against you.

By all means, share and share alike about your rabbit stories. They will break the ice and are harmless.

:) Keep up the good work!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back