Is your bunny this friendly/demanding of attention?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finley

Reaction score

...or is my little guy special? :D

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/oP8k5XjGjis&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Who's Ya Doggy! Lost & Found Dogs online

He's special, my Lucy is too, super affectionate bun.

Aww what a gorgeous boy...it's like he's saying i want's youto play with memummy...so adorable.

Some of mine are like that. I had to give away one because I didn't have to time to hug the two that really needed the attention. Perhaps that's why their previous owners gave them up. I guess some people can hold a rabbit while doing other things but while I hold a rabbit I don't do anything else.

BTW that grass is so nice. My rabbits turns thick grass into bare soil in no time with their digging.

Well - your bunny is definitely special...but I have several that are that affectionate also. I've had several that would rather have pets than their supper (although they got both).

I love the way he/she carries the stick around and thumps at you to talk to you.

So cute...

I wish my buns wanted my attention like that. LOl

Cute video and like Denise said, very nice bunny house. :)

And your bunny is adorable :inlove:

aaawwww what a cute bun!
Clover and fiver are like that too! It lovely to know that your bun enjoys spending time with you.

General has his cage downstairs, but when I take him out, and am doing other things, he is such an attention hog! :laugh: He'll push the dog's face away and hop on my lap if he wants to be held, or put his paws up on my leg and beg to be picked up. Adorable!

Your boy is soooo cute. I love how he runs around with the stick!

Thanks everyone. Yes, I'm amazed he doesn't destroy the grass. He has a favourite spot to situnder his ramp and the grass there is chewed right down. The run just gets more and more lushdue to bunny poo fertilizer. We have to move it to a new spot every week, but that's way better than cleaning out litter etc.

Actually, I think that's why he doesn't dig; he was raised with solid floors and litter, so digging was futile! He just loves his new house - as you can see:pinkbouce:! I've noticed lots of wonderful hutches like theseentering the market recently - huge improvements on what used to be available. I got mine on eBay - total cost about US$230.

I think he's affectionate like he isbecause a) I raised him right :biggrin2:...and b) He's 'intact'. (Let's just say, there are other videos that I can't show you... :censored2: )

This darling little bunny boy - my first and only - passed away suddenly in the early hours of this morning from an unknown cause. He was still bouncing and humpinglike there was no tomorrow just 48 hours prior.

He had stopped pooing for a couple of days.Then yesterday he stopped drinking, a great lethargy came over him, and he was wheezing slightly. Not half a day later later he was gone. He was 6.5 years old, and in my care for all of those years.

The vet cannotconfirm the cause, but noted that he was very slim under all that fur, solikely he had a problem brewing silentlyfor a while.

We're making him a resting place under the Citrus trees. I think my heart might snap. He had the softest fur in the known universe.

:bunnyangel2:

aw how cute ^^

When I put Bentley back in her cage today (after cleaning it ) she thumped her foot at me... haha. She was mad I put her away, but I had to do some major cooking. I soon returned to her cage to see her sprawled out and sleeping on her CLEAN cage. She's spoiled to.. BTW: I love your set up. Wish I had the money to get my bunny that.

finley wrote:
He had stopped pooing for a couple of days.Then yesterday he stopped drinking, a great lethargy came over him, and he was wheezing slightly. Not half a day later later he was gone. He was 6.5 years old, and in my care for all of those years.

:bunnyangel2:
I'm sorry your boy passed away. It sounds like your bunny had GI Stiatis, thats one of first signs of it when there is no poop for days.

:pink iris:Binky Free

Aww i'm so terribly sorry for your loss...he was such a gorgeous and happy little boy...when you first posted that video of him,it brought such a huge smile to my face..oh i cannot believe he's gone..

Hugo is demanding of attention too lol. He always wants attention.
But nice cafe and grass!! Love it. And your bunny lol.

Latest posts

Back