Iowa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyhen

Reaction score
I'm Savannah in Duncombe Iowa. New to the forum and saw there was no Iowa thread, so now there is. :)

Any other Iowa bunsters around?

I have yet to own a rabbit, but live south of Vinton, halfway between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo. We are searching for Mini Satins...

I live in iowa city area. I have no rabbits now but hope to find another. Had two rabbits before, a Dutch and a English spot.

I live in iowa city area. I have no rabbits now but hope to find another. Had two rabbits before, a Dutch and a English spot.

Another Iowa bunster! Love that term, btw! :) I'm in central Iowa, just east of Des Moines, in Newton.

I'm looking for a Pearl Point Lionhead doe baby if anyone knows where I can find one. My breeder doesn't have that color. Thanks.

I live in Illinois but just 15 min. south of the Quad Cities I was born and raised in Wyoming Iowa and my sister and family still lives in Iowa.

I am looking for a female black mini rex if anyone knows of a breeder in this area.

Hi everyone, I live in Shellsburg, Iowa.
I am looking to start raising either English Spots again or Checkered Giants. Am looking for purebred of both.
I currently have a non papered Checkered Giant.

I am also slave to a Lionhead,a Mini Lop,2 New Zealand Whites and their litters,a Californian,a Flemish Giant and I am fostering until Easter another Mini Lop.

Hello! I am from Iowa as well. Monticello (halfway between Cedar Rapids and Dubuque). We have Mini rex, Mini lop, and Satin rabbits.

I'm an Iowa bunster as well!! In the Cedar Rapids/Marion area!!

Back