Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbi

Reaction score
I guess I never really introduced my bunny when Ijoined yesterday, so I might as well, seeing I don'thaveanything better to do! Flopsy is about 7 monthsnow. Before I got her, I really didn't plan on getting anymore animals after my cat.. And then one day, my Mum justbrought her home as a suprise, and she was the cutest thingever. I didn't really have much trouble adjusting to what Ihad to do, as my sister had two Rabbits at that point (she now hasfive), and told me everything I needed to know. She livesoutside, but comes in when I bring her in to run around my room (yah, Ilearned to hide my wires the hard way :p), and it's inside at themoment, during this cold weather! She used to live with myguinea pig, but as they got older, she bounced around her cage andwould accidently hurt him, so they were seperated.. I guess Idon't have much else to say..

flopsy.JPG

My mum also has a rabbit, and he's called Snuggles.Apparently when she went into one of the pet shops to get food, she sawhim and no one wanted him (I can't think for the life of me whynot. He's so cuddly and cute), so she got him.:p He's about nine months now.

snuggles.JPG

Thats about it!

-Abbi

What a lovely rabbit Flopsy is. So, you'vealready had wires chewed - like many of us here;). Your mum's rabbit isa sweetie too, and I can't imagine why he was not taken from the petstore sooner.- Jan

Warmest Welcome,Abbi!

Your babies are precious! As a matter of fact, Flopsy reminds me of Lanna's bunny named Precious.

Their both just adorable.

-Carolyn

Aww, hehe. Thanks, everyone!

And one thing I did forget to mention.. Flopsy is named thatbecause one of her ears are lopped, and the other isn't. Itmakes her look so innocent (she's so not!), hehe. I'm toldthat the other will eventually go lopped, too. :pBut it's still cute!

Latest posts

Back