Introduction...Mini Lops, UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieR

Reaction score
Hello! I am Jess, I am in Staffordshire, UK. I have recently adopted two mini lops from a local adoption centre. They are called Sky (Girl, Grey/Blue)& Crumble (Boy, Sooty Fawn). (see my avatar pic).

They are lovely little characters and we are all settling in well together. They are indoor bunnies, and we are currently toilet training :)

I also have two Rex bunnies, Rabbit (boy - odd name I know...I didnt give it him!) & Lady. They live outside at my mum and dads, as my mum and brother would not let me bring them too my flat as they have got attached to them :) cute!

Thats me and my buns anyway :) x

Body feels not good, Diablo 3 Itemsthen go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "Buy WOW Gold

Latest posts

Back