Introducing My Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauntz

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!
I introduced myself about a year ago while I was researching bunnies as a possible addition to my family. Shortly after my introduction I lost the site link & just a little while back found Rabbits Online again! So glad I did! Hope to continue learning & helping others to be better bunny parents!

I'm delighted to say that we have two Jersey Wooly additions to our family, they are sisters from the same litter. If my avatar worked, it is a photo of Faith, my black doe. Unfortunately, my camera isn't working so I don't have a single shot of Hope, my broken black doe. Both are very sweet but a little shy. I've been working on training using small pieces of papaya as rewards. They are indoor bunnies & we have a nice pen for our day/play time! They enjoy each others company & I think that having both of them has eased the transition into their home.

I look forward to meeting other members & appreciate any advice to help me be a great first time bunny mom! :bambiandthumper

Tauntz

Hello! Your avatar is working and Faith looks very pretty and fluffy.

Thank you, Cartoonist! Hope to see some of your bunny cartoons! I'm sure you must be drawing bunny cartoons now that you have such a lovely bunny inspiration!

Latest posts

Back