Introducing- Dewey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Dewey is settling in great. He did some binkies today which were so adorable. He likes to sleep with a stuffed animal rabbit toy at night and for his naps. Really cute!

--Erika

Nope, we are getting Dunkin neutered first and Dewey is still in quarantine.;)

--Erika

Photo Update as requested! :biggrin2:

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

In the first picture, he has this look of "tiny wicker chair today - tomorrow, the world!" Hehe, he's such a cutie! He looks like he's going to be a naughty one!

Happi Bun wrote:
Our household if officially rabbit obsessed!:D My mom made the leap and got a bun of her own. She had her heart set on a lionhead. I told her to check petfinder first, which she actually did! Gotta give her credit. But she was in love, who am I to get in the way of that? I checked out the breeder she saw the baby at, they are reputable and show. While I'm disapointed it's not from a rescue, my opinion is a reputable breeder is the only other option. Pet store is out of the question. We had a long chat before making this choice and looked at all the breeders rabbits. They looked wonderful and all healthy. My mom couldn't put Dewey down!

--Erika ☆

Dewey001.jpg

Dewey002.jpg
I can't blame your mum. How much more adorable can a rabbit get.I've never seen the likes of it

kherrmann3 wrote:
In the first picture, he has this look of "tiny wicker chair today - tomorrow, the world!" Hehe, he's such a cutie! He looks like he's going to be a naughty one!
:laugh: Your so right! He is quite the pistol.

I'm not sure yet, but his father weighed only 2lbs and all the rabbits in his pedigree are under 4lbs. So I think it's safe to say he doesn't weigh much and probably never will, lol. :p

--Erika

Eek! Tiny bunny cuteness! Erika, you and your family have a knack for finding super-cute bunnies!

Don't leave a window open, he might blow away! :p

Back