Interesting discovery...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard0600

Reaction score
I was eating a sandwhich today and dropped a piece of ham on the floor and before i knew it dumbo goobled it up and was looking for more..i guess rabbits are omnivores..lol...

Haha, they aren't suppose to have meat, but one time I was eating taco salad and sitting on the floor with Macey running around, then she put her face in my bowl and started eating it. She loved the stuff, and kept trying to steal it from me.

I didn't think they ate meat either - thts wierd!!!:dude:

Tell my rabbits that they're supposed to not like cat food. They wont believe you lmao.

I've read a couple of other posts about people's rabbits eating meat. I think pork products are the most common...someone said that it doesn't have as much blood in it as other types of meat so it's not as offensive to the rabbit.

Mine won't go near any meat, or any vegetables for that matter! They are such picky eaters :X

Although rabbits are herbivores, they will eat meat.

Remember that does eat the placentas of their young. Abig litter = a lot of meat. :p

Pam

EEK! I'm scared, and I haven't even watched Night of the Lepus yet!! :shock:

:biggrin2:

ewwww

Tony likes to eat leather though. My purses, belts, and shoes have to be kept off the floor!

I would be so grossed out by my bunnies if they ate meat. The ratties eat lots of meat, though.

Bleh, I just don't like meat, really!

Latest posts

Back