In Ya Face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the twigmeister, he's looking a little grumpy in the top pic, was he having a bad day?

Loving the twigmeister, he's looking a little grumpy in the top pic, was he having a bad day?

He probably was grumpy. My daughter loves to shove the camera in his face while he's sleeping. I think she had just woke him up.

9lbxg8.jpg

Instead of too-close shots of my bun's face, I usually end up getting a far-off shot of her tush.
:bunnybutt:

Bunnies have the cutest little bunny bum! lol Yours is adorable!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1378036370.813822.jpg
Whenever I try to take a pic of Ruby she usually shoves her face as close to my phone as possible... I'm pretty sure she just wants to nibble on my phone case! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Ah what a lovely thread, I would love to add my Peg and Meg.. rescued from rescue centre, mummy and baby.. poor mummy has a sticky out leg which the man said was from a break before i had her which the previous owners didnt treat !!! :( poor little peg leg... xx Here are in ya face and bunny bums...i love bunny bums xx Looks like i have a double headed bunny, all lovely and fluffy before they got scabby noses bless.. cant wait to get them better x

bunnies1.jpg

bunnies2.jpg

bunnny bums.jpg

bunnys.jpg

Last edited:
Ah what a lovely thread, I would love to add my Peg and Meg.. rescued from rescue centre, mummy and baby.. poor mummy has a sticky out leg which the man said was from a break before i had her which the previous owners didnt treat !!! :( poor little peg leg... xx Here are in ya face and bunny bums...i love bunny bums xx Looks like i have a double headed bunny, all lovely and fluffy before they got scabby noses bless.. cant wait to get them better x

Ahh what great photos they have bought a smile to my face what are they scoffing there? :group2:

Latest posts

Back