In memory of my dog Promise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
So now that I have the ability to copy my videos from my video camera to a DVD for use on my puter I was able to compile a grouped video clips of my dog Promise that I had taken. She passed away in july 2007, but this was really the first time I had the option to do this.

from google video

link if that is not working

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3896439155608133218&hl=en

or you tube

link to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/v/AtCNxHvFrMY

i have learned that some people can't always view the videos in the players, and some can't view videos from certain sites, hence my reason for prodiding 2 different movie links and sites, all go to the exact same movie, just hosted on 2 different sites. Don't forget to push play

trailsend wrote:
Aww that's really neat Gabby. I'm sorry about your loss of Promise (love the name by the way) but how great to have videos to remember her by :)

thanks she was a great dog, and I'm sure you can tell she is still missed dearly. and while she was 13 1/2 years old she she passed, I still feel kind of robbed, because she had an illness that we never found out exactly what it was or what caused it ,she lived with it the last 3 years of her life.

And i wish I could take credit forhername, but truth be told she had that name when I adopted her and I thought it very interesting and very HER sowe kept it.

What a beautiful girl, I love her white feet! She looks so happy. I'm sorry she couldn't be with you longer. I can't even imagine being without my dog, I miss him if I havn't seen him even for an hour or two, but I feel very lucky to have him in my life!

aww Jenson, sounds like you have an extreamly loved dog :)

and thank you. I do have a new baby, and she is like my shadow, so attached to her it isn't funny, this might be TMI but even when i'm running to the bathroom i feel her body against my leg as she runs with me to go into the bathroom with me LOL.. she's the lil love of my life.. ok I'm sure hubby is jealous of that...

Latest posts

Back