Im so confused....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. is organizing the board (and doing very well). To look for your posts, view your profile. :)

Thanks, Lissa :)

Yes, I am moving things around into new subforums. As time goes, therewill be even more subforums, so be prepared for changes. None ofthe posts have been lost or deleted, so if you're looking for a threadthat's no longer in "Rabbit's Only", it's probably been moved to aforum where it better belongs (like Off Topic).

Make sense?

I LuV MaH BuNs,

We know this is hard for the old members, change is nevereasy. The forum has physically gotten to big to keepeverything in one section. But we really want you, your Dad,your friends and the other long-time members to really stay involvedand tell us what you want to see, and help us accomplishedthat. You guys were the heart and soul of thisforum.

We’re all very sorry Carolyn left, and while we’re sureeverybody wished she would have wanted to continue, it was herdecision. We know all the members would dearly love to haveher re-join the forum, andthat door will always beopen.

In the meantime, we should all pull together and try and makeit the best we can so that the members who departed and those whohaven’t been posting will again feel comfortable enough to participate,and everybody can just get down to the business of being friends andloving their rabbits.

Rabbits Only will continue to grow and thrive no matter what –over 100 new members have joined in the last month, 50 of them so farin January, there will always be people to form closerelationships.

But the choice is yours whether you want to retain the closecommunity that has been Rabbits Only over the last two years.A lot of people are hoping that your vote will be ‘yes’.

the RO Staff :pink iris:

I love that there is a separate place for off topics. That way people can get to know each other more.

Latest posts

Back