I'm new to the bunny parenting world

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. Online, I call myself Artist Chibi. Artist for short. I like to draw, a lot, and I just became a bunny mom on 1/29/2021 to an adorable little black Netherland/Holland rabbit. He's only 9 weeks old and the main reason I am able to handle my stressful CSR job. He's a curious and cuddly free roam rabbit that let's us know he wants attention. His name is Tu Shen ( or Tu'er Shen), meaning rabbit deity. Shen for short. I love him so much.
IMG_20210205_221822_004.jpgIMG_20210204_235214.jpgIMG_20210204_223904_906.jpgIMG_20210203_163528_817.jpg

Welcome to the community! He is a cute little dude! I love the forehead spot! I almost named my boy Foxwell after the rabbit diety in Watership Down, Inle. They behave like little deities, so it's a very fitting name!

The original Watership Down? I watched that so many years ago. Almost forgot about that.
Sometimes, I wonder if I should have named him Loki. Main reason is because when he hears us telling my mother-in-law's dog not to come into our room due to his jealous behavior, Shen does victory laps, zooming and binkying. (Yes, actual binkies and zoomies.) He, also, will sit on my keyboard for attention and press all of the buttons, or my husband's keyboard to make him move so Shen can run around. He knows he can get away with it, too. Amazing the kind of personalities these bunnies will have.

Welcome! Shen is so cute! I love how one ear goes up, and one ear goes down. He's adorable! Also I can't help but notice the WandaVision show in the background. I'm an absolute marvel geek!

Welcome! Shen is so cute! I love how one ear goes up, and one ear goes down. He's adorable! Also I can't help but notice the WandaVision show in the background. I'm an absolute marvel geek!
Yeah. I was watching a Film Theory on how it would end. But had to pause because Shen kept sitting on my keyboard.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Any of the questions you may have, we will answer them! ❤️

Latest posts

Back