im going to camp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
sry to post this:embarrassed:, just wanted totell every1 ill be back in a month, im going to camp in maine, the campis called Laurel South. i do alot there, nature, sports,water sports, *booya wake boarding*:highfive:. thanks to everybody forhelping me through out the year, and ill miss u all, especially youScooby:D^_^ hehe. you too rabbitluvr04. well anyways ill be back inAugust and Midnight will be neutered while im at camp, so ill post upwhen i get home and also tell you how Midnight is doing. Hopeeverybody's rest of the summer goes well and without any troubles. ifanything does happen though, im here in spirit and praying:pray: forthings to go well.

well, until then everybody, bye ^_^ , im off to camp (on wedbesday) :runningrabbit:

-Justin Bernstein-

Oh thank youJustin! I'mgonna miss you and hope you have the time of your life there atcamp! I hope it all goes perfectly for Midnight:pray: and I'mhappy you get to keep the lil bunny! Can't wait for yourreturn! ttyl!

:4hearts:Caitlin:4hearts:

Latest posts

Back