I'm Back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do it three times, one butt foreach ofusgirls! How's that? :cool: OH! I shall not leaveout Buck...

The famous "Butt Dance!"

Raspberry

Hey Tina!!! Welcome back!!! Do you remember me?? :p

It's been so long! Agh! where do I begin? I don't want to make a long boring post for you...heheh.

Okay, starting off with Maggie...she's fat now...well, we don't like tocall her fat, she's just...pleasantly plump! :p She's still my verycute little girl!

Peppy, well, he's just Peppy :p He's gotten heavier and muscular over the the past 6 months, he's a year and 4 months old now :)

And on to Samson! You don't know him yet, but, he's my new bun!! I justgot him in January. He's probably the baddest behaved animal in theworld, but, he's also probably one of the cutest :p So it evens it out!He's 7 months old :)

Can't wait to see new pics of Apollo!!! I missed my big white baby!

-Michelle

MBLM, How could I forget you dear. Gladto hear all are doing well. Can't wait to see pics of the new "bad boy"lol. Missed you.

Raspberry, that is just too funny lol.

Tina

Thank you MBLM. You and everyone else here ismaking it so easy on me. Carolyn bumped up Apollo's pics and Cali'spics for me, you bumped up your babies for me. I'm touched Thank you.

Tina

It sure is good to see youback. I am sure we all feel the same we have missed ya'll. Can't waitto see pictures. :)

Sadly, I do not have many new pics to share. ButCarolyn has been gracious enough to bring some of the pics I did postin Oct. back up for me for all to se my Apollo Wollo.

Tina

Hi Tina!!! By the sounds of things you have been missed very much!!

I look forward to getting to know you, and hear about Apollo, Iremember reading an old post about you in here somewhere:):) And yup itwas nice things (well I think it was anyway LOL ):p:p:p

Welcome home:D:D:D

YAY APOLLO'sBACK !

It's funny Tina I was just wondering about you recently thinking whereyou had got to. I saw your name and thought that someone may havebumped an old post, but no your really back!! Great stuff!

Glad to have you and yours back with us!!! :D

Vickie

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'll do it three times, one butt foreach ofusgirls! How's that? :cool: OH! I shall not leaveout Buck...

The famous "Butt Dance!"

Raspberry

Why, I outta....

-Carolyn

wls4303 wrote:
It sure is good to see you back. I amsure we all feel the same we have missed ya'll. Can't wait to seepictures. :)

It's nice to see you again too, wls4303! It's been a while. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

:)

-Carolyn

Welcome back!

I remember seeing you around very briefly when I first joined. Glad to have you back on board! :)

Love your bunny by the way. This is going to sound weird, but the otherday I was thinking about the Flemishes we have here and was thinking tomyself "now, I thought there used to be a white one somewhere" and itwas yours!

Thank you Stephanie. Yup the white Flemish is mine lol.

Seems as though no matter where I go any more I'm known as the Rabbit Lady or The Lady with the Huge White Rabbit.

BunnyMommy, Hello Angelheart. How are you? Not a day has gone by that Ihaven't thought of you. I've missed you more than words can convey. Howis Sherman? I can't wait to hear all about His Royal Escapades. I'mglad you liked the poem.

I Love Being Back!

Ya'll Are All So Awesome

Tina

Latest posts

Back