I'm Back!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
Have not been on much this past week.Vacation-Yeah!! But have popped in for a glance around acouple times. My Christmas went fairly well as I hope it didfor all of you who celebrate the holiday.

Anyway,I have been consoling a sad bun because Bugs asked Santa forSebastian for Christmas and was very sad when he didn'tdeliver. I keep trying to tell him that Sebastian has alittle girl who would be very sad to lose him. Bugs isadjusting but it's not been easy. I think he has his eye onStanley now....(refer to the dot addict post LOL-oops)...Can't reallyblame bugs though Stanley is one cute bunny!

I did put Bugs in the cage with the other two and they are all happy!!!Yeah!!! I have watched them grooming each other and snugglingup in a big bunny pile. I have been keeping a close eye onthem just in case but all seems to be going well.

Happy New Year all. I hope this new year treats each one of you and your buns well.

Jen

Latest posts

Back