I'm back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopntailrabbitry

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I haven't been on the forums for a lonnnng time it seems.

Well here is what's going on...

Of course everybody knows I work at a racetrack and also helps on afarm dealing with young racehorses and the breeding part too. Well notto long ago I've seen a foal born just about an hour ago after the marehas given birth. I was sooo happy to see the foal just being an hourold! I've been soo busy at the track and at the farm and with myrabbits.

Also, my bosses are giving me a horse!! For free! I can't believe sheis a 2 yr old Standardbred racehorse. I will be breeding her andselling the foal for $30,000-$40,000 and that will be for college. Andmy boss said after that I can do whatever I want with her,so that meansriding her,and joy training her to be ridden.

Welcome back! Glad everything is going well foryou. How exciting getting a horse! That was really nice of them to giveyou one for free! :D

:welcome2

Yea I know.:) And everybody was like"oh,what's wrong with the horse". Well hey that horse willhavea foal and when I sell the foal well there is my collegemoney. :) It was suppose to be a suprised but after when she told mydad she told me...my boss. lol

:welcome2

Aww congrats on the horse, can we see a few pictures of her? And the foal of course when it comes along!

Ok, I have the pics up.

I don't know if you go on myspace but forever they're on myspace. Ifyou always go on myspace here is my account myspace.com/reliant601

Back