Im back!! for now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hey, guys sorry I haven'tbeen online latley.With School, family problems,The bunnys ( witch bythe way are doing really good.) With my own personal problems.I haventbeen able to get on the computer latly.Im doing pretty good in schooltrying to keep caught up. Trying my best not to avoid my friend witch Ikinda am,so Im trying to keep caught up with them and theirlifes.Anyways Thumper isnt pregnate but is really healthy and kindagrouchi she is about9 months now.Faynay is hyper morethan ever being about 7 or 8 months old now, maybe younger but thereboth doing good and im holding in there things seem to be getting 100%better on my half.Im getting to hang out with all my friends and itsbeen great, even though i miss James alot and it will always hurt buttime heals everything.I hope everyone and everything has been goodon here, Ill try to catch up on my spare time.But Just wanted to leteveryone know im still kickin lol.Talk to you guyslater

Always...Ashley thumPer and fayners

Hey Ashley,
Great to hear from you again! Glad to hear you and the bunnies are doing well! I was wondering what happened with thumper ;)
Leanne :)
PS, i sent you a PM

Latest posts

Back