I'm a newbie-sort of

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasun

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Seasun. I'm originally from Chicago butlive inAthens, Greece now. I joined awhile ago, but there were problems withthe site or something.

Anyway, a cutie named Lazaros came to live with us about a year and ahalf ago. He'd been living on a balcony so he loves his house out inour yard. He's about 2kg but I don't know his breed. (I have alreadyposted looking for help with that!) Aside from digging in the garden& "flopping", he loves baked goods as a treat. Is that unusual?

I was glad to get notified the site is back up & running. Gotlots of good info back when he first came to us-a huge help, as I havenever hada bunnybefore. He has convertedus! We are confirmed bun-lovers now.

Thanks, Seasun

Hi Seasun! What a pretty bunny!

Welcome to Rabbits Only! :welcome

Sorry about the glich!

I'm sure one of our knowledgeable breeders will chime in on your 'what breed?' thread soon. :)

Feel free to start up your own Bunny Blog so you can keep us updated on yourself and Lazaros. :)

RO Staff

:group

Welcome Seasun! Your bunny is very, very cute. It would be great if you could put some more in your own "bunny blog."

:wave:Hi there Seasun and welcome back to theforum,you have one very handsome little boy there,cannot wait to seemore pictures of him,ohhhh and i know what you mean about beingconverted,once you fall in love with a bunny there is no going backlol,they are one of the most amazing creatures i have ever had in mylife :D

cheryl

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who posted a reply. All the compliments were mostappreciated. We think he's adorable too but we are SOOOO biased! LOL Aspredicted I have gotten some info on his breed-at least somepossibilities so I can do a bit of searching. Will post some more picsASAP.
Talk to you soon, Seasun:apollo:

Latest posts

Back