If you had a rabbitry, what would you call it!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
Thinking about ideas is driving me half mad lol

I keep going back to hunny bee though...but i dont have honey...lol so oh well. What about you all? what would you call it?

What about naming it after the street you live on? Mine was called Winding Ridge Rabbitry.

lol... if that were my street it'd have an ugly name.

Panhellenic Rabbitry... :/

Winding Ridge sounds MUCH more appealing!

lol 2nd street haha we have cottonwoods in the yard...thought maybe incorporating those..but i soo want to cut them down anyways lol

Lol I guess I thought all streets had pretty names. My friend has a rabbitry called Pepperbrook rabbitry which was named after her street. And another friend who has a rabbitry called Stonebridge...that was also named after her street. But I like Cottonwood rabbitry. Also, what breed are you raising? It may help with the name. For example, I got Vegas from a rabbitry called Holland Haven, even though he isn't a Holland, his breeder had mostly Hollands.

Fuzz, what about naming it after one of your rabbits?

Our "rabbitry" (which currently consists of 1 polish, 2 English Lops, a NZ, and NZ cross, and a holland) is called Minions for All, after my Dutch, Minion.

We were originally going to call it Dungeon Bunnies, or Moofin Lops, but I think Minions for All really captures the spirit of my goal. We're aiming for rabbits for therapy, over show rabbits.

I have 3 french lops...theres ponderous (orange buck) miss magnifique (tri-color!!! doe) and ripley's beleive it or not (broken orange doe)

lol thought about naming it after murphy or something along those lines, or even my daughters nickname (red) lol..i used to live on sycamore street growin up lol...or theres main street in town which is about half a mile long on a brick road!! lol

been pretty stuck on names though...lol, my fiance isnt too helpful in that department..he has snarky remarks like rabbit house...or rabbits taking over my house rabbitry haha

Overrun Rabbitry? lol
Rouge (french for red) Rabbitry
Magnifique Rabbitry
Murphy's Rabbitry
Magnificent Murphy's Rabbitry
Ponderous Rabbitry

Just start trying names on, and see what sticks. :)

Red Teddies Rabbitry. I'm a red head. Teddy Baer made me want to get into breeding in the first place.

The skys the limit with names

Latest posts

Back