If they have a cold where would their nose be wet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam has some of the best pics!

and....

EWWWWWWW :shock:

I find many on the internet for purposes ofillustration on the forum. I do have my own snuffles photo --but was too lazy to scan and upload it this morning. ;)

Pam

EEK! I think Shorty has acold. After playtime in the yard, he was sneezing.I looked him over and his nose was a little wet. Not as thickas the picture, but definately wet. Can buns haveallergies? It was very windy today, and I am hoping he isjust having an allergic reaction...? I have a phoneappointment with the vet tonight and will ask her about it, but whathave your experiences been with a little furry snot-nosed boogerface? :)

There are numerous pathogens and irritants thatcan cause sneezing and a runny nose. Inmany cases,I have found it does not indicate serious illness, but may requireantibiotic or supportivetreatment.

Pam

Thanks guys,

she has a bit of a wet nose and hopefully it is nothing cause she isplayful and everything. Tommorow i am going to take her to the vetagain and make sure everything is okay.

but thanks and yes i hope to never see my bun have snuffles or a nose like that, cause i would freak and be really worried

Maddie_20

Latest posts

Back