I was a bad boy yesterday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMind

Reaction score
Yushi here! So I thinks 2 strange peeple came to my house! Frendz, mommy calls them. I really like the girl! She was nice and snuggly. The boy wasn't knowing how to holds me. So I iz there on the guest bed all snuggly in the middle of mommy and auntie! ( I calls her dat now) Den I get dis funny idea! They iz not expecting anything when... I tinkle! :nasty: I got mommy on the elbow but I didn't get auntie. Den momma got mad and put me in my room :p . I thinks it was funny, and so did auntie! But mommy didn't. Hee hee hee! :wink

Hi Yushi, Humma here. I wouldn't do dat again if I wuz u or u will end up like me, I'm not a boy anymore, my mommy that I used to have got me fixed! I didn't know I wuz broken. But my current mommy seemed to be very happy that I wuz already fixed when she brought me home....

I tink that ish very hishtarical! You dood puddle in purposhe or to be funny? Cush shometimes hoomans do not know when we gotsh to go...

Latest posts

Back