i want your opinion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiny, Tio & Kyo all have cages likethat. Tiny has the large size and Tio & Kyo each havea medium size one....it works great for us.

Peg

ohhh awsome!!!! i was worried that it was to bigbut if you thik about it she must feel better stretching out as long asshe can hahah thanks!!

I don't think cages can ever be toobig. My buns all need upgrades, but right now, we're lackingin space. I think I'm going to build NIC condos for them thisweekend. Sampson, my flemish,will eventually moveinto a huge dog kennel. It fits myMom's 212 lbgreat dane. LOL

I bet she'll be really happy in her upgraded cage!

Jen

I thinking that cage is so awesome!! Your bunnyis so small and cute!! I wonder if I have ever seen your bunniespicture!! How cute is that. Bell is going to be so jealous!

you could even make a 2nd level! like not tolow, but low enough so she can jump up.. :)my guinea pig hasa dog cage for a cage, and i used those grid squares to make a 2ndlevel, he has a ramp though and he loves it.

aww thanks!! that blanket ///well bath towel hahaha is my mother in laws hahhah you cant find any like that anymore.
how cool you hAVE THE SAME ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!:p

bunnylover78642 wrote:
I thinking that cage is so awesome!! Your bunny is so small andcute!! I wonder if I have ever seen your bunnies picture!! How cute isthat. Bell is going to be so jealous!

BELL CAN SHARE THE CAGE ANYTIME:p RAMONA WOULD LOVE COMPANY :)

Latest posts

Back