I need some help...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylass

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, let me introduce my self;

My name is Mia,

I have 2 rabbits, Soot (male), and snowbell (female).

and I have to do a project for schoolabout a indeginous animal to north america, could someone give me linksto good rabbit sites? :?

does this one have information I need?

I'm doing an Oral report, FYI.

Thanks for all your help,

Mia:D

Don't worry about mana, no one here really uses it and the system messes it up a lot.

I'm guessing your report's on wild rabbits? How many sorces do you need?

Here's a page about the Biology of Rabbits- http://www.lvma.org/rabbit.html

~Christine~

Don't worry about bumping it up either, sometimes it just takes a while for people to read everything.

It's oringinal porpose was to show the peoplethat gave the best advice, were the most freindly, or just knew themost people. A lot of people on the board don't even notice it's thereuntill someone asks.

~Christine~

as soon as I get my digital working again... mydumb brother broke it and erased all the Pics of my bunnys :(I had somereally good ones too

WelcomeMia. My dumb brother made my life miserable as well when we were kids.welcome to the club. LOL

Lanna

The indigenous rabbit species of the UnitedStates are from the Genera Sylvilagus which includes the Brush,Swamp and Cottontail Rabbits. Those are the ones you'll befocusing your report on.

Hares are the Lepus Genera which includes the Jack Rabbit and Snowshoe Hare.

Our domestic rabbits are descended from the European wild rabbit of the Genus Oryctolagus.

Pam

meet pam, the human bunny encyclopedia!

well, all I know about rabbits is that they're adorable, which I dontthink would be very much help in your report :p but good luck with it,people here are smart :D and welcome to the forums!

Lana: Thanks.

Pam: Ok, *tries to keep that all in her head* thanks a bunch!

DreamGal042: heh, you never know, it might be some usefull information one day!:D

Welcome Bunnylass

The forum is a great place to ask questions quite a few peepshere know so much about Bunnies as you had gotten a post from Pam whichis one of the rabbit gurus of the forum.

The only thing I know about rabbits is basically like dreamgal that Iam a rabbit pet and she rules and I answer to her every bidding.

Marie

Latest posts

Back