I need names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethyl

Reaction score
Hi all! Im fairly new to the forum and I will be getting my 8week old Holland lops next weekend. I'm so excited! The only problem I have is what to name them. Both are boys.....no baby buns for me lol. I thought I would take a poll for the names I can't decide between. Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Ok so I need two names. Which of these do you like best?

1. Linus
2. Finn
3. Pippin
4. Link
5.Monkey

vote for Pippin! ..... Mary and Pippin?!! I know Mary wasn't on the list but that would be cool... 2 bunnies to rule them all!

Are you aware that boy rabbits will most likely start to fight when they reach sexual maturity at around 4 months and need to be kept separated or neutered and re-bonded? I didn't know that when I got my first two bunnies so I feel the need to spread this info around. I had mine neutered but wasn't able to re-bond them so now I have to keep them in two separate hutches.

I recommend waiting till u get ur rabbits, when I got my first rabbit I was going to name it Bambi but I changed it to Cosmo once I got him and held him in my armsImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410282716.119859.jpg <3

I love Holland lops! You should definitely post some pictures of them once you get them!
I like Pippin and Finn, but Linus and Finn pop out most to me. :) But I definitely agree with waiting until you get your buns. You might have a name in mind and that will totally change when you meet them.

Latest posts

Back