i love this day sooooooooo much

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
well its valentines day...my mum always get me apresent on this day...well today its a different story..instead ofgiving me something to open she tells me were moving away..i thaught ohgod...then she tells me its where iv been begging to go onholiday..there where 3 places in my head spain,mexico,america...

she comes out with were moving to michigan i think there anyway!!!iswear i near enough fainted this is the best news in my whole life!!

she told me she got a job there i dont know when or how wheremoving...but this is great news..this is like the best gift from god ithank him soo much i prayed to him for over 4years to move away...mostof my whole life was just trajic and finally he answers me!!

sorry this is just really the happiest day of my life...london is justthe most unsafest place iv ever lived in..but i thaught id share thisnews with everyone..this is just the best valentines ever!!

val.jpg

i again thank god!!!!!!!

love from kim(hunny,benji,ivo and dexter:bunnydance:)

You're moving to the US?Cool! Although you're not moving to Detroit, areyou? Because that city is definately less safe than London.:?

Time to start planning how to ship all your rabbits over!

Happy Valentines!

YAY!!! Glad to hear it! Ican't wait to hear all about the differences between the US andLondon...from a firsthand experience! :)

I love hearing about cultural differences. :)

That's great Kim! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to hear more details.

Congratulations!!!!!:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back