I love shopping at Value Village

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
This is a little music ornament that no longer plays...I couldn't resist, as it reminds me so much of Raph:

Aquarium2003.jpg

Aquarium2002-1.jpg

And I loved this as soon as I saw it. It's 18"x25" in size, and I justlove Beatrix Potter...and I also have a wonderful friend who lives nearBoston (went there a few years ago to visit her), so the picture juststruck me as soon as I saw it.

Aquarium2001.jpg

Since I was off work today, something just told me to go check out thestore. It's kind of far from me, it's cold out and I don't have a car,but the urge to go was strong, so I did...and am glad I followed myinstincts now. :)

Just thought I'd share....:D

I hardly ever find anything rabbit related, sowhen I do I just can't resist to treat myself! But lately I've beenfinding lots of things!

I was at Wal-mart a while ago and said to my mom that if I foundanything that had rabbits on it, I would buy it in every colour! Ifound a cute top with 100's of little rabbit side silouhettes(sp?)on it, but hey they only had one colour! I almost boughttwo incase the first one wore out, but my mom said it would be silly :D.

THEN, I was at Zellers and found the cutest Thumper from bambi pj's! :D

I need to takea pic of my rabbit clothes.. hehe.

I was thinking of getting a hoodie done from a clothes store (You canget almost anything printed on any type of clothing!) With a picture ofPepsi, Pebbles and Poppy saying 'Have you hugged a bunny today?' :D..Hmm.. ;) Christmas gift ideas!

I just love that picture!!,i also love BeatrixPotter,i still have her books from when i was a child,i absolutely lovethe stories about Peter Rabbit! :sunshine:

cheryl

I try not to buy too much bunny paraphernalia,as some of it is a bit tacky...but somehow Ive managed to get quite thecollection of cool kitschy bunny stuff.

I have these great little ceramic painted bunnies that sit around myroom ..andcool ceramic tile with a dutch bunny painted on it!Oh, and last year for Christmas my boyfriend got me an awesome shirtwith a pic on the front ofthe cover for WatershipDown....."And whenever they catch you, they will kill you, but firstthey must catch you". hehe. I couldnt bring myself to wear itin public, but it was a great lounge shirt :)

Bassetluv, I love that ceramic bunny..very cool. Someday, I hope I havea little girl so I can do her room in Beatrix Potter decor :D

I've never been into collecting bunny-themeditems. Until recently, the only thing I had was a little suncatcher with a bunny on it that someone gave me when I got my firstbunny when I was a kid. Then, the last time my boyfriend's 6year old nephew came to stay with us, he brought me this cute littleceramic bunny (yours is so cute by the way!). His mom saidthat they were in some random store and he saw it and immediately saidhe had to get it for me! So cute :)

Very cute!!

I've got loads of rabbit related items. Anywhere from a kitchen timerto decreative plates to towels.Of courseI've gotloads of ceramic stuff, wall hangings, and stuffedanimals.:D

Ive been to the actual house of Beatrix Potterin England also the house of William Wordsworth (in a place called theLake District...... stunning place).

I used to collect Beatrix Potter when i was younger. The pictures of the rabbits are stunning.

Cat x

Latest posts

Back