I just came home to this....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
[align=center]
DSC_0216.jpg

Looks like Harvey's made his master escape from his cage, and gotten comfortable in the sock drawer. Now, I may have left it a little way open before leaving the house, but it looks like he must have jumped up on top of his cage, dug at the drawer until it opened, and then settled down. (But not before dancing merrily around the living room and leaving us lots and lots of nice little presents...)
[/align]

Haha!! Awwww sooo cute!!! Where's his cage, is it the one to the right? Otherwise he sure can jump pretty high! :shock:

Awww, I just love him..... :D

Hehe, yeah that's his to the right. It's only two grids high, he's up there all the time when he's out, which I don't normally mind. =P

Just the way I walked into the room and he lifted his head to look at me, then just shifted his weight and settled back down. Thinks he owns the place!

Oh Just LOOK at that sweet face!

He was only trying to arrange your clothing better and he didn't want you to have to clean his litterbox - so he poo'd everywhere else......

I think rabbits like the feeling of laundry. Akira is always found inside my laundry basket, especially if they are fresh out of the dryer. haha.

:bunny18That's him in the sock drawer dancing ;)

That is so cute!

Both Tony and Muffin claimed the inside of one of my dressers once. It has sliding panels over two shelves, where I used to keep stuff. Well, first Tony got in there, and pooped all over and tore holes in my tshirts to make himself a nest. Later, Muffin did the same thing, but to my lounging pants! Now Benjamin's in the same room as the dresser, and he hasn't gotten in there yet (cross fingers!)! My bf wants to get him a flemmie friend though, who would share that room, so I might come home to a similar scene myself one day!

That's great! My cat loves to do that, but that's the first time I've seen a rabbit in a drawer.

Love that you stopped to take a picture of it too..

That photo is equally cute and hilarious. The boy knows his comfort; there's nothing wrong with that. Plus, as you've mentioned, he was kind enough to leave you "lots and lots of presents." How thoughtful of him! ;)

Jenk

Latest posts

Back