I got 'Nubi Kisses!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
I think 'Nubi knew I was a little down in thedumps with a few decisions I have to make... he was making a ruckus soI crawled into his cage... and I got kisses! No nips, justnudges and kissies!

What a wonderful blue boy I have!

They seem to know just when you needthings...when my depression is bad and I have a day where I just wannasit and cry, Corky will cuddle himself as close as he can under my neckand just sit there.....of course I get kisses as well, but he's prettygenerous with those to me anyway. ;)

Nubi is such an awesome little guy. He knew mom needed some extra love.

Apollo is like that with me. It always amazes me how they know exactly what to do to make you feel better.

Give Nubi kiss from me.

Tina

:inlove:Oh Nubi ,you can run you can try tohide but one of thesedays LOL . he is abeauty .

Oh Yay! They are coming with more andmore frequency now! He sat and gifted me with a hand bathearlier when I was snuggling with him! His licks are so muchsofter then Guinevere's, I think he is finally learning his strengthcan be a disadvantage. His nips are rare now (thank goodness)

Oh I love my 'Nubi!

Anubis sounds like an absolute love bug.Bunny kisses really are the best. I am so glad he loves his mom and isgiving her kisses. Kiss him for me ok. What a doll baby.

Tina

I think I am gunna go crawl in his crate now=) He is a lovebug this morning, he is happily buzzing away(never had a rabbit this vocal!)

He loves Shawn more then me, but when I need the cuddles and lovies, he is ready to give =)

Latest posts

Back