I gave up...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hismomma

Reaction score
After a few very unsuccesful trials at a homemade cage. I decided to just get Batman a Ferret Nation... Now I need to get one for Khloe (the chinchilla) anyways so i figured if this didnt work out she would be upgraded. I am happy to say it is working out WONDERFULLY. I still need to buy the fleece for the pans and shelves but he is loving it. Soon as he figured out how to use the ramps he starting binkie-ing all over the place. Now keep in mind i do let him out a coupld of times a day to run around luckily i work from home and his cage is in my office so he is never all lone. He is currently Flopped over on the tippy top as happy as a bun can be :D

Here are some pictures of the cage so far... I have already ordered the fleece Liners and other bunny necessities :D

You can click the picture for actual size.

Dunna nunna nunnna BATMAN! I love it! He looks so happy!

I have to make ramps for Oreo, she isnt as agile as Bugsy and I didnt even think about it :\

Batman's my cats name. :)
When I first got my bun he lived in my Critter Nation for about a week while building his NIC cage and definitely didn't mind. How big is your bun going to get? I'd be worried about the hole between sections if he's going to be growing still.

Latest posts

Back