I couldn't resist...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
Okay, some of you may not agree with it, but Ibelieve next spring I am starting a rabbitry. Because of my mother notallowing me to neuter Whisper (unfortunately) I have decided to spreadhis excellent disposition to offspring. I have been doing so muchresearch on everything, I have a huge binder filled with information.

Well, today I picked up an eight week old doe. Blue point mini lop thatcame out of a broken black, and a blue eyed white. She is so sweet,very pretty. I am calling her Pillow.

I thought I should share my exciting news :inlove:

Why won't she let you neuter him. And why is breeding for disposition the right answer...

I hope you have enough people interested in buying the babies.

CONGRATS HOPE THINGS WORK OUT WELL AND THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO PLACE THE BABIES IN GOOD HOMES.

YEAH WHERES THE PICS LOL

Shuu wrote:
Why won't she let you neuter him. And why is breeding for disposition the right answer... I

I hope you have enough people interested in buying the babies.

She will not let me neuter him because she doesn't want to spend themoney, and she doesn't want to waste such a great guy. Yes, know, mymom doesn't understand quite as well. This will also be a good CDE forFFA, and also 4-H

I will not only be breeding for disposition, I will be breeding for quality and color as well.

Since you have asked, here is the shy little Pillow on my lap.

Img_0865.jpg

Img_0864.jpg

Img_0866.jpg

Img_0868.jpg

She isn't lilac/blue pointed, I thought so when I saw her earlier, but I believe she is chocolate pointed.

:inlove::heart::inlove:OMG SHE ISSOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!! CAN I BORROW HERE FOR A BITHEHEHEHEHEHEH

I can't tell for certain, but she appears to bea broken "charlie" chestnut agouti. (I'm certain about thebroken/charlie -- just not the actual variety). Pointeds havered eyes.

Pam

Malo wrote:
Okay, some of you may not agree with it, but I believe nextspring I am starting a rabbitry. Because of my mother not allowing meto neuter Whisper (unfortunately) I have decided to spread hisexcellent disposition to offspring. I have been doing so much researchon everything, I have a huge binder filled with information.

Well, today I picked up an eight week old doe. Blue point mini lop thatcame out of a broken black, and a blue eyed white. She is so sweet,very pretty. I am calling her Pillow.

I thought I should share my exciting news:inlove:
Your mom will probably be spending way moremoney on the rabbitry than the neuter in the 1st place.

juicyjuicee wrote:
:inlove:Yourmom will probably be spending way more money on the rabbitry than theneuter in the 1st place.

You certainly made quite a good point! Raising rabbits costs far more than you'll ever make :?

Pam

Malo there is nothing worng withwhat you plan to do , Not to forget tomention You have a while before Springgets here to research , join 4H and FFA ,You have given yourself plenty of time to get toknow the Ins and Outs of Breeding and runninga Rabbitry . This will all beaccomplished thru FFA ,

I hope Mom knows that the actual Neuterwill definately be a Cheaperway to go . But ITS HER decision, concideringYour not old enough toHold down a proper job to be able toafford it on Your own .

Just think 10 years from now YOUcould be one of the TopBreeders in the Country how coolwould that be .

Cuddo's for having the forsight t o research First .

I think you will do alright after your momrealizes how much more expensive a rabbitry will cost. Yousound like you'll be doing a lot of researching. Does yourmom realize how expensive it will be if your doe has a stuckkit? Or any other complication or illness? Do youhave room to quarantine new animals?

Oh, and is Whisper purebred? You didn't say whether or notyou were interested in showing, but if you are then he might becarrying all sorts of genes you are not aware of. I justwanted to make sure you knew that so you are not surprised if thebabies don't look like you think they should.

Latest posts

Back