hows everyones rabbits doing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buster is angry because he has to be penned up next to his new friend. Phoebe, the new girl, is very content and curious and happy to be alive after escaping death lol. She was an FFA rabbit and was to be slaughtered but my dad saved her for me, how sweet! I <3 my Poppy :)

Conan the Bunbarian and Xena bunnier Princess are doing well. Today I swapped litterboxes and tomorrow they'll take a spin in each others cage. Friday first bunny date.

Bandit's good, getting over a little bout of stasis, so he's been super spoiled with hand-fed hay and lots of extra pets. He's getting better at coming when I call him too. :)

Cucumber came right to the 'door' to his NIC cage this morning, even though I only got him yesterday. He did let us know however that no, he doesn't like water bottles, and yes, a cup of water will do just fine.

cucumber7.jpg

My three are fine. Just been put in for the night, have had their pellets and veggies and are now getting ready for bed. Snowy has just flopped next to Bandy and Houdini is flopped in his litter tray...it´s a hard bunny life lol.

Bilem is doing well, I'm glad I finally got a bunny who loves carrots (darn she's too fat to eat them much)..
She also loves carrot tops so she gets them everyday, as well as broccoli leaves, pellets, and I was giving her fruit every time I saw her in her litterbox, now she's used to it (although when I let her go to the living room she pees and poops all over) I gotta buy more bunny-edible fruit for her.. whenever she's in the litter box she looks at me like begging for fruit... Aww I love my fattie!! :)

My rabbit tommy absolutely loves carrots any advice on what other fruit or vegetables rabbits can have we did an activity thing at pets at home and got told that they cant have lettuce we never got told what they can have x :apollo::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink:

Got my first licks, tooth-purrs and nip from Cucumber today. The first two I got during a petting session, then he nipped me because I was apparently in his way, and two nosebumps clearly weren't enough to communicate as much. Silly rabbit.

Latest posts

Back