How many is too many raisins a day?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never tried raisins with my two, but Iwould give them in moderation like any other treat. Maybe no more thantwo or three?

i try not to give more than one or two raisins aday..they're pretty high in sugar.. and they're prettysticky, i'd hate to start tooth decay or something :(

I don't give raisins, but if I did, it wouldn'tbe more than a few a week. My buns probably wouldn't eat themanyway, they're so picky.

That'a a really good question. I would really like to know too.

My girls love raisins, and it doesn't help that my boyfriend loves tofeed them lots of raisins because he thinks it's really cute how theybeg for them. I keep telling him he's gonna make them fat...

Spiced77 wrote:
itry not to give more than one or two raisins a day..they're pretty highin sugar.. and they're pretty sticky, i'd hate to start toothdecay or something :(
That's the policy here too, 1 or 2 a day, a lot of sugar inthem. With them being a dried fruit, if "output" isn't up topar:shock:no raisin that morning:X

O/T....Wooo Hoooo 100th post:bunnydance:

My girls love craisins. I'm good aboutlimiting them to a couple a day, buy daddy is a big pushover!Sparky and Scooter will come up to him and nudge his ankles.If that doesn't work, they jump on his lap and tug his clothes untilthe get a craisin. Boy do they ever have him trained.

Like any other treat, give inmoderation. I don't give my bunnies more than one treat perday. Raisins, I would probably give 2 or 3 a day as a treat.

By the way, John, I LOVE your avatar! lol

Latest posts

Back