How many cages do some of you have ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 6, 3 of them are NIC condos and of those3 NIC condos, 2 of them are made into 2 cages in one so there areactually 8 cages if you count those. Then there is the huge dog pen forAthello, and 2 pet store cages that are currently unused. Boy did Ijust make a simple question pretty darn confusing! LOL!

Well, since I'm starting breeding - I currentlyhave 10 cages all in use. I have six more bunnies (possiblyseven) coming in this weekend and will be buying or making cages forthem. Then, in a month I will be needing more cagessince three of the does coming in have been bred.

So for now I have ten - soon I will have more!

Peg

I have 3 NIC cages with 1 rabbit in each thatare currently in use, and two that are sitting in the garage! I am alsobuilding 3 hutches soon, so I guess that counts too :D

We have a crazy amount of cages. We have:

9 NIC condos with 1 rabbit in each

2 ferret cages, that are connected for 6 ferrets

2 rat cages for 5 rats -- 2 rats is one3 in the other

I also have 5 empty cages waiting to be sold. (I have to sell them so I don't fill them up.)

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
We have a crazy amount of cages. We have:

9 NIC condos with 1 rabbit in each

2 ferret cages, that are connected for 6 ferrets

2 rat cages for 5 rats -- 2 rats is one3 in the other

I also have 5 empty cages waiting to be sold. (I have to sell them so I don't fill them up.)

Jen
My money says those extra cages will be full someday.;)

I only have two. We're going to buy a better onefor the baby bunny soon though. That is excluding their "Pet Taxi's"They both stay in our bedroom with us. I'm sure that seems crazy.

Latest posts

Back