how long after nesting does it take for a bunny to give birth I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWERRRR

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c&c babies

Reaction score
My post went off topic you can still post there but now i have a different question which is how long after your bunny nests does it take to give birth because i just remembered a time my little girl was with a boy thanks for your help everyone :)

This belongs in the Rabbitry forum.

To answer your question it depends. Each doe is diffrent. Some nest days before, some weeks, some next RIGHT before and some nest afterwards. Unless you are familiar with rabbit behavior around kindling time you are unlikely to be able to judge how close a doe is.

Hi,

I have had some make a next 2 weeks before.... 1 yesterday had her kits then made a nest... all are different... I have larger breeds & small breeds, I have 1 holland that goes at 28 days like clock work... I have an English lop that waits til day 35! So normally 28 - 32 days has been normal for our lops.

Good luck with the litter.

Latest posts

Back