How do you play with your rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylove817

Reaction score
I have enough toys for my rabbit to start my own store (lol) but I think he is still bored (soon to be changed when I get him a playmate) and I think he wants to play with me. If I'm laying on the floor he will run up and headbutt me and then run away and hide and this morning he actually jumped on my head and then ran away. Is he just trying to play? And is there any way you guys interact with your rabbits during playtime?

Thanks!!

My bunny likes chasing games. I'll chase her a bit, and she'll hop away doing binkies galore... and then I turn around and run the other way and she'll follow while binkying like crazy.

You might not want to try this if your bunny is skittish because it could scare him, but my bunny really likes it.

My girl is not a young bun anymore... so basically I let her come to me for pets and lovins'. But once in awhile if I put some of her toys in front of her, she'll grab them up and toss them around. Other than that she prefers to cuddle (on the floor).

pherber12 wrote:
My bunny likes chasing games. I'll chase her a bit, and she'll hop away doing binkies galore... and then I turn around and run the other way and she'll follow while binkying like crazy.

You might not want to try this if your bunny is skittish because it could scare him, but my bunny really likes it.
She sounds adorable!!! :bunnydance:

Gus likes to play with dangling cat type toys, we have a jelly fish on a string. (I suppose, he'd also enjoy feathers on a stick too.) He pounces, bats, shakes, and tugs at them. He also likes anything with a jingle bell in it, again cat toys have work the best.

Get an empty toilet roll tube stuff it with hay and they play with it for hours :D

Also cardboard boxes with holes cut in them, old newspapers to rip up. Yellow pages are great to be ripped up! Mine love them!!

Also old brown paper bags with a few holes in and treats! They shake them around and rip them to get the treats out!
Hours of fun!

Luca likes to play tag with the cats. He will chase them and pounce on one then thye chase him. He also likes flattening creases in blankets. He stretches his paws over the crease then hops around doing binkies for a minute or 2. His favorite game of all is running around your feet and doing figure 8's between them. He thinks its really fun to do it when you are walking, then when you trip on him he grunts and whistles at you for about 5 minutes.

Mine have tons of toys too lol! Leo loves to play tug of war with rattle toys which, he then likes to toss at you lol! Blue, likes to nudge toys around, if you play with Clover she just tends to mark them and nudge them out of the way lol! Eclipse is more a play on her own bun and finally Fiver alike Clover likes to climb and investigate me then run off then come back again lol!

what does winnie find fun?

me running screaming for my life, while she chases me muttering "your going down weak one"

just kidding

i don't really play with her per say, as she is 4 years old she is kinda over then playing with toys thing (although give her a plastic shopping bag and she will go to town making it crinkle). we mostly just cuddle

Latest posts

Back