How did you come up with your rabbit's names?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have quite a few pet bunnys. I name them according to their colour, behaviour, and looks.

Here are my bunnys names:

Charlie-this name reminds me of a calm, gentle bunny.

Casper- this name suits my white bunny.

Char or Charcole- this name suits my grey bunny.

Liquorice- this name suits my black bunny.

Bobbi- this name suited my lovely rescued lop. R.I.P Bobbi <3

Sniffles- this name suited my very favorite bunny I ever had. R.I.P Sniffles <3

Spice- this name suits my black rescue bunny with brown speckles.

Daisy- Daisy is a cute name for my white rescue.

Molasses- this name is different name for a black bunny, I have one called Mollasses.

Binnie- neat name for any bunny, I think its cute for one of my female bunnies.

Miller came with his name... we got him from the Animal Rescue League, and they were naming all their animals after alcoholic beverages. We liked it and kept it... when we got our second rescue from a student of mine, we named him Buddy... hence, Miller and Bud... two cheap beers :headflick:

when I first got my bunny, everyone including the vet said it was a girl. So I called her Teti, which is a nickname for my sister. When I found out he actually is a boy, I switched Teti to Tito. I think he loves his name!

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

My first rabbit was meant to be my son's, and he decided to call him "Scone" because he wanted a Scottish name and was reserving "Haggis" for a sheep (didn't make any sense to me, either). As time went on, Scone made it very clear that I was his human, and he adopted me. We were discussing rabbits' middle names on another forum and it occurred to me that Scone couldn't have one, since he had no last name (my son's adopted, so we have different last names, and I didn't think either one went well with "Scone"). With a Scottish first name, Scone needed a Scottish last name, and so he became "Scone MacBunny".

7648_141432_160000004.jpg

When Scone passed away, my niece asked if I wanted to adopt the rabbit who lived with her and her boyfriend (now husband). They were about to move across the country, and thought that I could spoil her better than they could, establishing a new home and all. So, Natasha came to live with me, already named Natasha (after Natasha Fatale, the black-haired spy beauty from Rocky and Bullwinkle, I think).

As with Scone MacBunny, I wanted a last name which fit ethnically with the first name, so Natasha became Natasha Rabbitova. It seems to fit, somehow.

natasha_2730-6972.jpg

Latest posts

Back