How Are Your Holidays So Far?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are your holidays so far?

• Awesomely Jolly!

• Happy Times

• Pretty Good

• Calm and Content

• Okay I Guess

• Business as Usual

• Panic City

• Really Boring

• Not So Great

• Bloody Awful

• Colossal Drag (Looking for a Ride To the Bridge)

• Sleeping Through It

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pipp

Reaction score
So how are your holidays so far? :?

Is it theseason to bejolly?:clown

Are we having fun? :laughsmiley:

Joyfully meeting and greeting :wave2and drinking and eating:toastingbuns:eats:

Boogeying? :party:

Or is it serene? :peace

Orpanic city?
panic.gif

Or worse? :pullhair:

Much worse... :bawl:

Are you coping? :juggle

Or at least keeping your mouth shut and out of the line of fire? :lipsrsealed:

Or just sleeping through it? :sleep:

Tell us!
2279.gif
or
2264.gif
??

sas :biggrin2:

Well, since I'm the only one who's voted, GUESS! lol. yes, bloody awful at the moment.

Maybe tomorrow things will be better.... oh wait - IT IS TOMORROW!!! :p

LOL! Well it's multiple choice... (Tho not sure it should be, I just can't figure out how to edit the thing now that somebody's voted). ;)

Mine should have been this... :energizerbunny:

But it was this ... :zzzzz

So tomorrow will be this!
panic.gif

sas :craziness

"Business as usual".

It's Christmas...a reason to shop till you drop, blow all the money out of your bank account, see family you necessarily don't like, eat 'till your sick, drink sparkling cider until you can't burp anymore, have a few beers Christmas day, wait for New Years Eve & get so "happy" that you forget how poor you are from the recent Christmas shopping, then back to work and hope to recover from this year's Holiday bank account tradgedy.

Pffft, who doesn't enjoy the holidays?

Amy will be doing this for the next week:
:caffeine:bed::tantrum::yuck:headsmack:toast::imsick::vacuum::lalalala::agree:sofa::censored2::eats::camera:surrender:juggle:boxing

So far it has been really good for me, I only broke up from school on Thursday, then was out with friends on Friday night, at 2 parties:faint:eek:n Saturday and1 all-afternoon party on Sunday so I have been pretty busy - but it has been good fun!:biggrin2:

However, unfortunately after Christmas things will change as I'll have to be revising pretty much every hour of every day if I want to do well in these exams in January!:?Bah Humbug!:grumpy:

Bloody awful to me.

Firstly dealing with the first christmas without my sister. Oooh that is gunna be hard.

Having some personal issues at home as well to. Having no money to buy gifts like I want to buy.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Bloody awful to me.

Firstly dealing with the first christmas without my sister. Oooh that is gunna be hard.

Having some personal issues at home as well to. Having no money to buy gifts like I want to buy.

:hugsquish:

First's are really hard for things like this.

Try not to worry about the finance side, easier said than done. Money is not what Christmas is about. Christmas is far too focused on presents, and I would hope that those around you know that you will do your best.Often smaller, homemade presents can be even more special than the big this, that and the other.

If you need a chat over Christmas, feel free to PM me, I will be about every day I would think.

Look after yourself.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Bloody awful to me.

Wow, it sounds like so much has happened and stressing you out. I know that it must be horrible with the loss of your sister. Problems at home are common after such losses, but shouldn't be. People need to be more understanding I think.

I hope that for your holiday, things get better at home and that you find that remembering the good times with your sister brings a smile to your face.

:hug:

So far, so good for us. Today, we're surprising Emily with a trip to Disneyland (she thinks we're going to her Uncle Ivan's...which we are, but to pick up his brother and our good friend, Aaron, to take with us)! I'm excited...this will be our first trip as a family. I've been many times, and Em's already been a few times (although she doesn't remember them), but we've never been as a family (I had Em a couple years before I met Danny).

So, today will be really fun...I'm really happy we're going! :D

Hugs to you all, and many warm wishes for a wonderful Christmas!! :D

Rosie & the Family

Going really well for Neil and I.

Christmas is a big deal in both our families, so there's lots of baking, and our tree is exploding with stuff this year (it was all me - I went overboard).... for me it's about the giving. I don't really care what I get, but I love making everyone happy - so I bake lots of goodies to give out andI start collecting things for people in the summer, so by the time christmas rolls around, our tree is pretty stacked.

Oliver has unfortunately helped to open several gifts under the tree... but I think it's because Neil is encouraging him so he can get a peek at what I got him...

Bo B Bunny wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Bloody awful to me.

Wow, it sounds like so much has happened and stressing you out. I know that it must be horrible with the loss of your sister. Problems at home are common after such losses, but shouldn't be. People need to be more understanding I think.

I hope that for your holiday, things get better at home and that you find that remembering the good times with your sister brings a smile to your face.

:hug:
Thanks BoB, I will be staying at my parents til weds to free up my mind, relax and be with my family. Hopefully when I return home things will be better at home.

Pretty good so far! Although I have to get off the computer and wrap James's gifts before he comes home in an hour!:shock:

Yesterday I made a whole bunch of bunny christmas gifts, both for my buns and the shelter buns. I took paper lunch bags and stuffed them with wicker balls, apple twigs, treats, alfalfa hay, and bluegrass hay and tied them up with big raffia bows. When I left the shelter this morning all 16 rabbits were happily going nuts shredding them! I even got to send one along with an adopted rabbit that went home today. (No, not a Christmas gift, they had to wait longer to get her because she ripped her spay stitches). We're so crowded, I am not looking forward to the traditional after-Christmas dump.:grumpy:

Holiday schedule: tonight party with James' mom's side of the family. Tomorrow lunch/afternoon party with his dad's side. Then tomorrow night the smaller party with his parents, siblings, and all 10,000 nephews and nieces including the brand new 2 week old baby. Then Saturday is Christmas with my parents and siblings. We're going to my brother's apartment so his wife doesn't die of allergies to the pets at the rest of our houses.

I've had a great day so far!! :biggrin2:

I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters (youngest is Ryan, 4) so we still do the Santa thing. I get really into it! haha All day we've had the Santa Tracker up checking where he is, hehe! For those with young kids in the family you should check it out, it adds to the whole thing. http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm

Right now my mum and I are busy in the kitchen getting food ready for tomorrow. We always do pretty much everything the night before, I'm on desserts duty. :D Little ones have just gone to bed, they left out the cookies and milk for Santa, and the carrot for the Reindeer. :D My dad is busy with beer in front of the tv, lol!

I can hear my mum and sisters having a debate upstairs right now about when is too early to get up in the morning! :p

We went to a lovely church service at 6 pm, it's much better than having to go on Xmas morning. ;)

So excited for tomorrow :bunnydance:, hope you all have a wonderful day! :groupparty:

Pretty calm and content so far! :D

Me and mom did some Christmas baking.. which I've been munching on all day (Butter tarts and raisin cookies mmmm).

Later, I cleanedthe bunniescages, and Jasmine is running around in my room with Pebbles in the hallway. Bruno and Poppy are sleeping downstairs waiting for their freshly washed blankets to come out of the drier :D.

Santa was a little late this year.. both humans and animals will have to do some after Christmas shopping.. haha!

Tonight we're just going to sit around drinking egg nog, eating goodies and watching Christmas movies!

Good some bad happened but all in all ok.

My aunt I have not seen in 2 years is here! Along with her daughters I have not seen in 3-4yrs. Plus the oldest girls kids I have yet to meet!

My hubby surprised me with $50 to iTunes.

Or just sleeping through it? :sleep: <- Me

Food was the only good thing so far. My cousin's gift didn't arrive even though I ordered in November, so that got me pissed.

And I'm bloody bored. I don't have cable, my rabbit's sleeping the whole time, and I'm bored. :grumpy:

Eh, christmas eve has been LONG! :bed:The boys have already opened most of their gifts. They have more tomorrow...but they also know some of what they are getting.:foreheadsmack:

I tell ya, things are not the same anymore. Holidays are just Bleh! Ohhhh...I sound like a Scrooge...:shock::biggrin2:

Hope everyone is having fun.

Im tired already!

Yesterday was Christmas at Mike's parents house all day and then one of my friends was home so we hung out after. Then early today we had to get to my parents for a long day of eating and opening gifts. Then tomorrow its off to visit Mike's Grandma, my Aunt who's in a home, and then my cousins for the big family Christmas.

Ive gotten a lot of really great stuff so far (mostly money for my trip) and definitely eaten waaaay too much. The idea was to diet before Florida but with all the eating I feel like Ive gained 10 pounds!

The whole week is hectic since my friends are all home for the holidays, Mike's birthday is Thursday, then we leave for Florida early Monday. I feel like Im on a treadmill (or at least I should be) lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Latest posts

Back