History of Forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovrabs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering, does anyone know when this forum began?What year and what month? I wanted to know because I lookbelow people's avatar and I see the date in which theyjoined. Some of them are a while back!:D

Ally:dude:

Hi lovrabs,

If you click on the members button on top right side of this page youcan access the members sight. Once there, it lists allmembers that joined. You can click the username, location,joined, posts, mana, etc., and it will post each item inorder. Click it again, the order posted will be reversed.

Rainbows! :)

It's been in existance since 1992 in otherformats, but this is the one we've settled on - for now. Whenwe moved from the Delphi format to this one, not everyone came overbecause they didn't like the set up.

:)

-Carolyn

To Carolyn,

They should come back, even if they don't like the newsetup!:? Anyway, my mom got me a new avatar!:) Itis Snuggy, when she wasn't FAT!! LOL!!:p When shewas little, we didn't have Baby so Snuggy would like to hang around theporcelain rabbit. I think she might have thought it wasreal. Is that Tucker in your avatar? I'm not sure,but I think my mom said that your avatar was Tucker's first Eastercard. He is sooo cute!!:D

Ally:dude:

P.S. Thanks for your reply!:cool:

Dearest Ally, :)

That is So Sweet how Snuggly used to buddy up with the porcelain rabbit. What a little Doll. She looks absolutely precious.

That is Tucker in my avatar, and your mother was right. The first yearI had gotten Tucker, I made Christmas cards and Easter cards out ofpictures I had taken of him.

Some of my friends still have both pictures hanging on theirrefrigerator. I had adopted Tucker on 9/11/01, so his first Christmascard was 2001 and his Easter card was 2002. My avatar is part of hisEaster card.

Your Mother is The Best of The Best. I love and respect her Very Much.

I'm so glad you joined us. You're a great pen pal. :)

-Carolyn

P.S.

Looks are deceiving.

Tucker is a Trouble Bubble. :shock:

Latest posts

Back