Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have 2 buns, 1 is a BEW mutt (a vet tech said that she had Dutch characterics :?) named Alaska and a black otter mini-rex named Gixxer.

Alaska came to me in July through a local pet store, the owner was trying to get rid of her for a friend and only had one Saturday to do it. If Alaska did not find a home in that one day she was going to animal control. She came home with me even though I knew nothing about rabbits (she's my first).

Through my research on how to care for rabbits, I discovered that they seem to be much happier in pairs. So, after a couple of months of "convincing" ;) my bf that it was a good idea, we adopted Gixxer at animal control in October.

I also have 2 dogs and all 4 of them co-exist peacefully (most of the time). Well, that's my brood! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome to RO! I love mini-rex! do you happen to have photos?

:D

Welcome to the forum! :D

Aww.. I just love BEWs and mini-rexs! Too sweet!

I agree with Bo.. I would love to see some pictures!

Hope you enjoy Rabbits Online :).

welcome! can't wait to hear more about your buns!! just so you know, we LOVE pictures....*hint,hint,nudge,nudge,wink,wink*

Hint taken ;)...here are some pics of my monsters. I just realized that I don't have many good ones. Time to break out the camera again!

Picture016.jpg

Alaska

Rabbit102807021.jpg

Gixxer

Rabbit111807066.jpg

Hanging out in their condo

I'll post more once I take some better pics!

Latest posts

Back