HI,THIS IS BUSTER & A BABY ROOSTER!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lassie

Reaction score
Hi,I got the baby Rooster from my friends daughter to show Buster and Iput the baby Rooster in his cage and Buster sniffed it and just lookedat it and then I gave the baby Rooster back to her.Delia

Hey. im good you?.. if you have email.. you couldsend it to the people on your address book as an E-card.. and you coulduse paint to put words on it as well.. its a really cute picture! wheni saw it i was like "OMG what a perfect easter card!" LOL

I hope you don't mind, but I got really bored. :D

easter.gif

~Nichole

I have a program called "Adobe Photoshop 7.0", which I use to make graphics for webpages and such.

And I have 9 bunnies. You can see them all in the thread called "The Shadow Lake Herd". :D

~Nichole

Great Picture!

Good job Nichole. First we have Annie drawing pictures, now we have you making graphics. What a great forum!

Did you know that Carolyn's avatar is an Easter picture too.

Rainbows! :)

That is so adorable, Delia! Looks like neither of them minded each other's company too much.

When I was in Tractor Supply on Friday picking up some more WoodyPet,they had so many chicks and ducks there, it just melted myheart. They're so precious. I wish they'd stay thatsize.

Buster is soadorable!! Givehim and Lassie kisses for me.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back