Hi there everyone! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score
Hi! I just got two bunnies and their names are Cookie and Cream. :)

My mom got them from a farm, and I don't know how old they are or if they are male/female.

I've had two bunnies before, but that was when I was young and theydied within a month :(. So I feel more responsibility to take care ofCookie and Cream now.

I have lots of questions, so please answer them! Thanks!

:wave: Hi there!

Nice to meet you, and welcome to rabbits only :hug:

I'm sure you will get lots of help with those questions.

Your bunnies have cute names. Have you got any pictures to share?

Michelle

i didnt take any pictures, but i did take tons of videos!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqFWwaSj8ZA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqFWwaSj8ZA[/ame]

that's from day one. we are on our day four now! :)

Too cute, I love black and white rabbits :D.They are so tiny and fluffy. Is it hard for you to tell which one iswhich? I wonder how old they are, and what breed.

I love how in the video you can see one of the bunnies backing up to take a pee, lol :wink.

I love it! They are very cute! So tiny. Reminds me of when my Connor as a baby.

minilops wrote:
Is it hard for you to tell which one is which? Iwonder how old they are, and what breed.

It's not hard at all, because Cream is bigger and has longer ears!

I don't know how old they are, but someone from another thread guessedthey might be about six weeks old. :)I don't know the breed,either. :p They are cute babies!

HI! Welcome to the Rabbits Only site!!

Your baby bunnies are so adorable!!

We can't wait to hear all about them, so post away, or even create aBunny Blog for your new little fuzzy additions! :)

Also, feel free to browse around the informational sections on theforum, like the Rabbit 101 section and the Health Referencessection...lots of GREAT stuff there! :)

So, post away! Feel free to post any and all questions you might have! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hiya Rosie! :)

I posted lots of questions on this one thread I created in the Infirmry. THIS FORUM IS AWESOME!:goodjob

Latest posts

Back