Hi I am new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumsolusfleo

Reaction score
[suB]Hi, I am new and I have 5 bunnies. I wascurious as to what kind of fruit and veggies yall feed your bunnies.Mine get romaine lettuce, carrots, celery, pea pods, brussels sprouts,broccoli, green peppers, apple, strawberry, melon, kiwi, orange, peach,plum, pearand pineapple.[/suB]

Hi sumsolusfleo, and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Here's a link to a thread with lots of info on feeding rabbits:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12046&forum_id=17

As for what I feed my two, they generally get high-fiber pellets, a bitof either rolled oats or oat groats, hay, kale, romaine, carrot, apple,banana, apple tree branches, etc. (much of these are in moderation).

What kind of bunnies do you own, and do you have any pics you could post?

It's always great to see new members! You'll find a wealth ofinformation in this site (did you check out the "new members, read mefirst" thread?), and you'll find tons of wonderful rabbit owners (aka:bunny-ruled humans) here.

:welcome1

~Di, Raph, Anna, and other furry non-humans

hi! welcome to the forums!! glad to have you here. i am also new. hope to see some pics soon

i have three rabbits. i give them bananas, apples and carrots.. plus timothy hay, their favorite.

Hazel (boy) is a tan Dutch, Clover (girl) is amini rex and Hyzenthlay, Haystack and Inle are girls, but I don't knowwhat breeds are in them. I don't have pics of the last 3 yet as theywere just dumped on me. (someone didn't want them anymore and stuckthem in a cage with one of mine, the boy who is not yet neutered, so Imight have more on the way). As soon as I get the other 3 Iwill post them. :D

Hazel:

Hazel.jpg

Clover:

clover.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the site!

My two girls mostly prefer red leaf lettuce, carrot tops (and some ofthe actual carrot), and LOVE parsley most of all!! :)

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back