Hi everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I have two dwarf mix rabbits they are 2 year olds, both male and we live in Sydney, Australia. They live indoors. :)

Hi Victoria and welcome to RO forums...and yes, requests for pics will be incoming now:D

Welcome to the forum, I know you will like it here. This is a very active site and responses to questions are fairly quick. There is usually some one up in the world browsing the forum.

You couldn't have found a more friendly rabbit site around.

welcome, enjoy yourself here, it is a place filled with lots of bunny lovers!!! cant wait to see pics

Hi!
Not sure my fiance is a computer expert so he must have done something different, cause initially it did not work for him too.

I agree Wabbitdad -it is the friendliest site I havent met a more friendly one to do with rabbits or other so far, apart from Bunspace.
I opened an account with photobucket but no photos there yet, I am not too good with the site as u prob noticed. So if anyone wants to see the photos of my rabbits they are on Bunspace. http://www.bunspace.com/view_bunny?bunid=10851

Oh. I was trying to add an album to the photobucket but it did not work so far. I didnt think to add pictures here :) it is a good idea. thank u.

Latest posts

Back