Hi Everybody

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxolovable

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

My name is Nena, and I am a brand new owner (well I got her June 11th, so a little over a month ago!) of a Lionhead Bunny named Kismet (though if she turns into a he, it will be Nero). She is about 12 - 14 weeks old now. She is getting more comfortable around me as she begs for her breakfast (I wake up to see her fuzzy face and paws on the side of her home with a feed me face) and she likes getting her head scratches. Though she HATES being picked up in any shape or form, so its a bit hard to get her out of the cage to clean it.

bunny.jpg

Thats Kismet :) Doing what she does best.. being cute haha.

Welcome!
Kismet is adorable!
A lot of bunnies don't like being picked up. Does her cage have a side door you can let her out of to run around while you clean her cage? What sort of cage do you have her in?

:welcome1to the forum! She is a very cute Lionhead, beautiful color. This is a great place for all things bunny, a lot of friendly helpful people. I look forward to hearing about you adventures as a bunny slave.

Hi and welcome to RO!!:welcome1 Kismet is absolutely adorable. I hope to see lots more of her.

You should handle her as much as possible and get her used to it. I would start slow by laying on the floor and letting her come to you and explore you. Work up to offering her a treat and petting her head. Before you know it Kismet should begin to trust you and let you handle her more.

Feel free to ask lots of questions. Someone here has the answer.

Thanks everybody!

I used the Gender Checking topic that was on here to see if I could figure out if she was indeed a she, and I think she is. At least it looked that way though she kept her feet as close to her belly as possible making it hard to see.

Does anybody know what color she may be?

1499q14.jpg

wldls6.jpg

2dt7k74.jpg

Welcome Kismet to RO - and Wow! What a gorgeous she/he - LOL!

Can't help you with the color but cannot wait to hear more of Kismet's story as she/he seems to have a 'tude!

Latest posts

Back