hey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oihane

Reaction score
[sub]Hello,

I'm new, if you couldn't tell :wink:

I have one rabbit, who is yet unnamed. I had a rabbit for almost 9 years, he was a Holland Lop named Stu, and he passed away a couple months ago. here's a pic of him the day I brought him home:

stu.jpg

He was one of the sweetest bunnies ever. I'll always miss my little dude.

The new guy is a Mini Rex, who came to me rather unexpectedly...my cousin's gf bought him from our local pet store because he had been there for 4 months and she felt bad for him...and well, her mom was not happy about him being there, so I was called upon to give him a home. I've had him about a week and a half now, and just got him neutered last monday. here's a couple pics of him at the vet...I could actually get good enough lighting for my phone to get a clear pic of him...that little guy doesn't sit still for pictures:

photo-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

So now I just gotta figure out a name for him. He's pretty nervous, but being in a pet shop for so long, I can't exactly blame him. He's starting to calm down a little though, and starting to realize that me touching him isn't going to kill him, ;)
[/sub]

Welcome to RO :D

Sorry about Stu :( If you want to you can post about him in the rainbow bridge: pictures, memories etc.. My rabbit Nibbles (who was also about 9 years) also passed away a couple of months ago:(
Stu was gorgeous though!

And your mini-rex is such a beautiful colour :shock:

I'm sure everyone on here would help you find the perfect name for him :)

See you around the forum

Becca x

Hi! Welcome to RO. I'm sorry to hear about Stu passing away, he was a cute bunny. I love those big floppy ears. Your mini rex guy is adorable as well. How lucky for him to find such a wonderful home with you. Can't wait to hear more stories about how he is settling in.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, Stu was an adorable, and awesome bunny. I love the lops' sweet and docile personalities. He lived to be a fairly ripe old age though...and he went through a lot in his little life.

This new guy's definitely going to be a little more of a challenge. With Stu, I had him when he was a baby so he was always pretty easy to deal with cause I got him used to everything from the start. This little guy, I don't know what he's been exposed to, and he's just old enough that his hormones have gotten out of control and he's just really nervous. I make progress with him every day though. I'm hoping the neuter will help a bit too, cause I'm seeing more aggressive territorial stuff out of him, which I never saw out of Stu. So we'll see. He is quite the cutie pie though!

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to here about Stu. He was a gorgeous boy.

Your mini rex is very cute! I love the colouring on him!

Amanda

:welcome1

Welcome to RO! I'm sorry to hear about Stu. :(He was such a cute guy.

Your mini rex is so adorable! I love his coloring, it's so handsome. I hope he warms up to you, and you find a name for him. ;)

Karlee

Latest posts

Back