hey yall

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperChick

Reaction score
hey y'all, i'm not a red neck! what's up? i;m trying to decide between a lop and what kind of a lop. i'm an easy going person(kind of) what do you think i should get?

thank you for your time!

P.S. LadyBug had to type this because i'm holding Violet and will NOT give her back!!EVER!*evil laughter*

i don't think this girl's EVER giving Vi back! she has her wraped up like a baby and is putting her to sleep! she wants a bunny for her b-day(May) and so she's just going to be gathering info for the next few months! so, my friend(we've known each other since we where six:dude:)

:welcome1:hello:hugsquish::groupparty::bunny18:hug1:group::rabbithop:bunnyhug::bunnyheart:grouphug

Anna

Hi and wecome!

I really like mini and holland lops, personally. I would check out local shelters and rescues (try petfinder.com - just type in your zip code). Good luck!

-Kathy

Welcome to RO!!

:wave2

Hi SuperChick, and welcome! :welcome1

Yep, I think if you read some of Yofi's blog it might give you a bit of an idea as to the English lop's character (and they certainly have plenty of it!). I guess in searching for a bunny you will need to consider what size you are interested in keeping - Hollands are a nice small size, English are a fair bit bigger, for instance; how much room you have, etc. Personally, I find the E-lop to be a bit more of a handful, but (for me) their personality and curiosity more than outweighs any extras they might bring with them.( But then, I am so in love with the breed that anything I say about them will definitely be biased. ;))

Whatever breed you decide upon will be sure to have you fall in love the moment he or she is cradled in your arms for the first time...:hearts: Best of luck to you in your search! And remember...whoever is meant to be with you will find you...:hearts

Welcome!

If you are new to bunnies and want a lop, I would suggest having your parents take you to the local animal shelters/rescue groups to pick out an already spayed/neutered rabbit. Most rabbits from shelters are already well socialized and litter box trained :).

Hi there and welcome!!

Well, if you live near Ladybug, you should check out petfinder.com. I was just checking for someone in Florida the other day and theres so many beautiful bunnies up for adoption!

I found just a few at Gainesville Rabbit Rescue: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL144.html

Sadie:

FL144.7772028-1-pn.jpg

Fancy:

FL144.7790851-3-pn.jpg

Jo:

FL144.9495651-1-pn.jpg

And they even have a bonded pair of lops, PeeWee and Penny, for twice the fun!:

FL144.9743545-1-pn.jpg

The best part about getting a rescue is that not only can you go and meet them all to see who best fits your personality and lifestyle, you are also saving a life. Oh and theyre always spayed/neutered which saves you money down the road.

Good luck and let us know if we can help at all!

Haley

Hello & welcome to the forum. I'm new myself. We have 3 Holland Lops and enjoy them.:)

she lives VERY near me, ten minutes max! we've been best friends since we were six! she did leave Vi to go home, though!

Latest posts

Back