Hey everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've posted, and I'mtrying to catch up on everything at RO. I'm noticing peopleare having babies (human ones) and getting furry ones. I'vealso noticed that some bunnies I've enjoyed reading about have passedaway. Deepest condolensces to to those with that situation.

As for me and JJ, we're doing great! I recently moved toPasadena, CA and started a new job. The apartment I have iswonderful for JJ! He has a huge yard area (well, huge forsouthern California), and heis really settling innicely. I keep him in his cage when I'm not home in case acat or something climbs over the fence. He digs in the littledirt area and nibbles on leaves all day long. He's quite thecharacter.

As some of you may remember, JJ broke his toe about a month and a halfago. I'm happy to report that it is fully healed.He doesn't favor it at all, but sadly it healed a bitcrooked. I will never forgive myself for it, but it hasn'tslowed him down a bit! He's the happiest, brattiest bunnyalive! :)

I took a short video of JJ in his little yard area. I wantedhim to binkie or something, but he must be camera shy because he willonly do it when I'm not filming. Enjoy! I lookforward to catching up on all of your blogs.

Mandi

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/sweet_tart_2006/JJ/?action=view&current=JJvideo1.flv

Hi Mandi! I'm glad to see you're back!

Congrats on your new job! How are you liking it?And it sounds like JJ really loves the yard. He's such acutie. I love that little guy!

Congratulations on your new job!

JJ is as handsome as ever. I LOVE the video! You can see so much more of their personality.

I have to get a digi recorder! I'm asking Santa!

hi im new to the forums. Just wanted to say hi and really cute bunny you have :D

Hey Snuggys Mom, I just took that with my $100digital camera, so i'm sure Santa could arange something!Jan, it's so true...eating is his purpose in life (takes after me, Iguess haha!) Welcome Thumper and honey bunny. JJ'sfoot is naturally white, don't worry, it's not a cast or anything. :)

Here's another pic I took of him outside...making himself at home.

jjchair.jpg

And here's a pic of my new furniture! (I'm very proud haha)

living1.jpg

Oooh, JJ baby, we've missed you! :kiss: Welcome back!!

Oh, and you too, Mandi. ;)

sas :)and the gang of five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

nose_twitch wrote:
Hey Snuggys Mom, I just took that with my $100 digitalcamera, so i'm sure Santa could arange something!
My husband's boss got him a new, expensive phone that does videos, butthere's no way to download them. It's sofrustrating! My husband is a big computer geek and he can'tfind a way to do it.

I have a cute one of Ally's hamster racing around in herballwith Shadow in hot pursuit and I'm dying to share ithere, but can't. :(

Latest posts

Back