Hey everyone O/T

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinnyBoBinny

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello! Ihaven't been online in awhile...school started (I'm a Senior in highschool) and my University Writing class has basically been mylife. The tri is over Dec. 2nd, though, so maybe I'll get tostop by more often in the future. Some personal good news Iwanted to share-I was accepted into the University of Minnesota andwill be pursuing Animal Sciences/Pre-vet. Hooray!It finally seems like all of my hard work over the years is starting topay off. Well, I've got to go, but I will try and stop byagain soon. Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

Vinny

Hello Vinny!

I was going through some old posts the other day and saw your name andwas saddened that we had lost you. It's so great that you stopped in tosay hello! Some of our members do have to take a hiatus for one reasonfor another, be it school or problems with their computers, etc. Thanksso much for stopping back in.

CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance into college! And what a great field to get into.

As I said, it's great to see you. Stop in when you can. You really havesomething to celebrate this holiday season. Your hard work is payingoff.
Very proud and happy for you.

:)

-Carolyn

Hi Vinny, What greatnews!Maybe in time you can become one of the toprabbit vets in the U.S!! Good to hear from you again and keepup the good work at school! HappyThanksgiving Beckie

Thank you so much everyone! I will try and stop by as often as I can!

Happy Thnksgiving!

Vinny

That is so awesomeVinny! I have kids your age and I know it's a big deal to know what youwant to do, let alone be this far along with it! Andpre-vet! We are pulling for you! Drop in and let us know howyou are doing!

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back