Hey. =D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennuh

Reaction score
Hey. My name's Jenna. =D I'm 17 and live in Brooklyn, New York. I just got a rabbit last Friday. My sister works at a zoo and someone dropped it off there. Since the zoo couldn't keep it they were going to call animal control but my sister brought him home instead. I decided to name him Walla Walla Bing Bang, Wally for short. =D He's super friendly and I'm pretty sure he enjoys it when I pet him. The vet said they found a few ticks on him but they removed them and we have medicine for him. Other then that he seems to be in perfect health. =D I'm really excited to have a rabbit and want to learn as much as I can so I can give him the perfect home.

Poor baby! I hope the ticks didn't get him too bad!

Do you know what kind of rabbit he is?

Do you have photos of him online?

I have no idea what kind of rabbit he is, but I have a couple of pics. I didn't wanna take too much and freak him out.

dscn2845uy1.jpg

dscn2844ve3.jpg

Oh he is so cute, and with a cute name to match!!

Welcome!:bunnydance:

Welcome to the forum, Jenna!:wave: Thanks for taking Wally in! Buns are so fun and cool! I'm also so glad you've taken the necessary precautions with him already, that is wonderful! I'm sure he'll have an awesome home with you. He's so adorable!

Thanks for sharing pics of him!:D

:helloAnd Welcome to RO. I'm so glad you found this site and so glad you took in Wally and are giving him a great home. He is such a cutie!

Welcome to you and Wally. He's certainly a cutie.

What sad circumstances for Wally. I'm glad he found his way to you. And I'm glad you found your way to us.

Welcome again!

:welcome1 to the forum! Wally is a handsome guy, beautiful colors! He is one lucky bunny too.

Welcome to the world of being a bunny slave.

This is a very friendly site with a lot of experienced people.

Be sure to check out the Library section too! You can start a blog about your adventures in the blog section of the site.

Back